weinre can't show style

郑银辉

Jan 24, 2014, 8:35:14 AM1/24/14
to wei...@googlegroups.com
When i use the css from the server of my ftl page,weinre runs well,but when i use different domain or different port for the server of css,weinre can't show the styles.Is it that weinre don't support cross domian or different port?or anything i have do wrong?

Patrick Mueller

Jan 24, 2014, 9:04:07 AM1/24/14
to wei...@googlegroups.com
Ya, sadly, the browser don't allow getting access to x-domain css styles.  Nothing I can do in weinre.

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 8:35 AM, 郑银辉 <zhengyi...@gmail.com> wrote:
When i use the css from the server of my ftl page,weinre runs well,but when i use different domain or different port for the server of css,weinre can't show the styles.Is it that weinre don't support cross domian or different port?or anything i have do wrong?

From the weinre Google Group -- http://groups.google.com/group/weinre

---

Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org