Failed to connect to account database. Please check your connection settings.

Ngaboyera Valens

Aug 5, 2015, 1:16:37 PM8/5/15
to webzash-help
Dear Group Members,

I am new to webzash. Kindly refer to the subject above (Failed to connect to account database. Please check your connection settings.) would you please help me understand what I can do to solve this problem?

When I install webzash on my local server it works but when I put it online with a server that can be accessed publically it shows that message at the stage of activating the account.

Any help will be appreciated.

Valens Ngaboyera

Prashant Shah

Aug 5, 2015, 1:20:43 PM8/5/15
to Ngaboyera Valens, webzash-help
Hi,
Strange it should work if you were able to create the account then
activating it shouldn't be a problem.

Did it show any error when creating the account ?

Regards.

Pavithra

Jul 24, 2017, 2:13:12 PM7/24/17
to webzash-help, ngab...@gmail.com
Hey

Did you sort out this issue. Please tell me a way to fix this

Rehman ali

Nov 7, 2020, 2:14:32 AM11/7/20
to webzash-help
I am new to webzash. Kindly refer to the subject above (Failed to connect to account database. Please check your connection settings.) would you please help me understand what I can do to solve this problem?

I move webzash form one server to another server and install database after that shwoing type of error

"webzash/wzusers/account" select account->LS200.
account_fail.jpg

Rehman ali

Nov 7, 2020, 2:14:32 AM11/7/20
to webzash-help
Please help me to sort out this issue.

Prashant Shah

Nov 7, 2020, 2:15:39 AM11/7/20
to webzash-help
Kindly edit the account config and change the database settings in webzash.

Prashant Shah

Nov 7, 2020, 2:16:40 AM11/7/20
to webzash-help
Hi,

Kindly change the database settings with the correct IP address of the database server in the account config section of the application.

Regards.