IRC?

Tom Robinson

Dec 2, 2012, 7:04:54 PM12/2/12
to webp...@googlegroups.com
Do you guys use IRC at all? I think it would be useful to chat occasionally to bounce ideas of each other.

I'll start hanging out in #webpipes on Freenode if you care to join. Or we could do Jabber/GTalk if that's easier (if there a way to make a persistent chat room?)

Jeff Lindsay

Dec 3, 2012, 1:15:31 AM12/3/12
to Tom Robinson, webp...@googlegroups.com
I don't really. I kinda want to be, which is why I made this: https://github.com/progrium/irc-for-gmail But I haven't been using it since I left Twilio and haven't had IRC to be in.

There's no good persistent GTalk chat yet. Which is why I made that.

-jeff

http://progrium.com