Zapier

Jeff Lindsay

Nov 30, 2012, 7:58:59 PM11/30/12
to webp...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

Just added Bryan Helmig to the group. It sounds like Zapier is totally into this project (as well as other webhook-y things).

Also, I made Matt and Tom owners of the group.

--
Jeff Lindsay
http://progrium.com

Matthew Hudson

Nov 30, 2012, 8:11:20 PM11/30/12
to webp...@googlegroups.com
This is fantastic news.

FYI: Jeff and Tom are both admins on the GitHub organization, so if it's appropriate to add Bryan there as well you have the ability to do so.

Speaking of which, we should formally invite Joel to participate in the discussion as well. I'm less afraid of too many cooks in the kitchen given that we have a fairly well-established foundation at this point.

V/R

Matthew Hudson

Tom Robinson

Dec 1, 2012, 1:59:08 AM12/1/12
to webp...@googlegroups.com
Cool. I'll ask Joel.

I don't think we need to add everyone to the Github org since we've got pull requests. If someone because particularly active we can certainly add them.