Problem running WebLogicCommerce exampleportal

Deidy Rosales

Oct 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/3/00

I just installed Weblogic 5.1 + WebLogicCommerce 2.1 on Solaris 7... I followed ALL the instructions
and when I try to run http://localhost:7601/exampleportal, I'm able to see the Acme example but
If I try to customize anything or if I try to create a new user I get the error message below:

Tue Oct 03 14:23:58 MDT 2000:<I> <EJB JAR deployment /usr/local/WebLogicCommerce/lib/usermgmt.jar> Exception in non-transactional EJB
invoke:
com.beasys.commerce.axiom.contact.ServiceProviderException: Unable to get id from user entity (drosale): 'Statement' already closed.
at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Native Method)
at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Compiled Code)
at com.beasys.commerce.axiom.contact.UserManagementException.<init>(UserManagementException.java:33)
at com.beasys.commerce.axiom.contact.ServiceProviderException.<init>(ServiceProviderException.java:36)
at com.beasys.commerce.axiom.contact.security.PersonalizationProvider.getUserIDFromEntity(PersonalizationProvider.java:896)
at com.beasys.commerce.axiom.contact.security.PersonalizationProvider.addUserToGroup(PersonalizationProvider.java:118)
at com.beasys.commerce.axiom.contact.security.RealmLink.addUserToGroup(RealmLink.java:233)
at com.beasys.commerce.axiom.contact.UserManagerBean.addUserToGroup(UserManagerBean.java:467)
at com.beasys.commerce.axiom.contact.UserManagerBeanEOImpl.addUserToGroup(UserManagerBeanEOImpl.java:1240)
at com.beasys.commerce.axiom.contact.UserManagerBeanEOImpl_ServiceStub.addUserToGroup(Compiled Code)
at jsp._portals._repository.__95_userreg._jspService(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:143)
at com.beasys.commerce.axiom.jsp.JspServiceManager.service(JspServiceManager.java:1033)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextManager.invokeServlet(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.invokeServlet(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.execute(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(Compiled Code)

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,
Deidy