IllegalAccessError

Meghana Joglekar

Apr 18, 2002, 4:43:22 PM4/18/02

I am new to Weblogic Portal software. My company wants to evaluate portal for content
management integration. So I have downloaded evaluation copy of Portal 4.0 but when
I try to start the server after starting my Weblogic 6.1, I get following error.
Before that it asks me for the boot password.

The WebLogic Server did not start up properly.
Exception raised:
java.lang.IllegalAccessError: try to access method weblogic/management/internal/
Helper.preloadMBeanInfos()V from class weblogic/management/Admin
at weblogic.management.Admin.initialize(Admin.java:210)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.initialize(T3Srvr.java:362)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:202)
at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:35)
Reason: Fatal initialization exception

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,