Install/Example issue: WebLogic Commerce and Personalization Server

dtu...@my-deja.com

Dec 1, 2000, 8:25:36 PM12/1/00
Hello, I hope someone can assist me w/ my problem...

I am trying to get the WebLogic Commerce and Personalization server
running. I have gottent to the point where all of the EJBs (56 of them
right???) are being deployed.

But when I try to run the provided examples, I get JSPExceptions
regarding the custom tags:

Fri Dec 01 19:39:02 EST 2000:<I> <ServletContext-General> *.jsp: init
Fri Dec 01 19:39:27 EST 2000:<E> <ServletContext-General> Servlet
failed with Exception
weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspException: (line -1): Error in tag library
at: 'um': for tag 'setProperty', property 'value' of tag handler
class 'com.beasys.commerce.user.jsp.tags.SetPropertyTag', the property
value must be a runtime expression "&lt;%=...%&gt;", since we cannot do
an automatic convertion from "favoriteColorParam" to
type 'java.lang.Object'
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.StandardTagLib.jspException
(StandardTagLib.java:138)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.StandardTagLib.addAllSetters
(StandardTagLib.java:667)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.StandardTagLib.genericStartBegin
(StandardTagLib.java:490)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.StandardTagLib.processTag
(StandardTagLib.java:533)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.mOPEN_EXTENSION_TAG
(JspLexer.java:1869)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.mTOKEN(JspLexer.java:1538)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.nextToken(JspLexer.java:1425)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.parse(JspLexer.java:825)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspParser.doit(JspParser.java:69)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspParser.parse(JspParser.java:116)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.Jsp2Java.outputs(Jsp2Java.java:97)
at weblogic.utils.compiler.CodeGenerator.generate
(CodeGenerator.java:242)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspStub.compilePage(JspStub.java:265)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspStub.prepareServlet(JspStub.java:180)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.getServlet
(ServletStubImpl.java:181)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet
(ServletStubImpl.java:118)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet
(ServletStubImpl.java:141)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet
(ServletContextImpl.java:761)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet
(ServletContextImpl.java:708)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextManager.invokeServlet
(ServletContextManager.java:252)
at weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.invokeServlet
(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:346)
at weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.execute
(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:246)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:135)

Does any body have any ideas on what my next steps are to solve this
problem?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.