Create a bridge between Weblogic 7.0 and Websphere MQ 5.2

Seb Pesme

Oct 30, 2002, 4:45:31 AM10/30/02

I would like to create a bridge between a JMS Weblogic Server 7.0 and a Websphere
MQ Server 5.2.

I have create two JMS Bridge Destination, one for the Weblogic Server and one
for the Websphere MQ Server.

JMS Bridge Destination for Weblogic -------------------

Adapter JNDI Name : eis.jms.WLSConnectionFactoryJNDIXA
Adapter CLASSPATH : c:\bea\weblogic700\server\lib\weblogic.jar
Connection URL : http://127.0.0.1:7001
Initial Context Factory : weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory
Connection Factory JNDI Name : ConnectionFactoryTest
Destination JNDI Name : BridgeTestSource
Destination Type : Queue
User Name : seb
User Password : 12345678

JMS Bridge Destination for Websphere MQ -------------------

Adapter JNDI Name : eis.jms.WLSConnectionFactoryJNDIXA
Adapter CLASSPATH : c:\bea\weblogic700\server\lib\weblogic.jar
Connection URL : http://159.29.220.249:1414
Initial Context Factory : com.sun.jndi.fscontext.RefFSContextFactory
Connection Factory JNDI Name : ConnectionFactoryTest
Destination JNDI Name : BridgeTest
Destination Type : Queue
User Name :
User Password :

I want to create a bridge in one direction, from Weblogic to Websphere, and I
have created this one with the following parameters :

Name : MyMessaging Bridge
Source Destination : BridgeTestSource (Weblogic)
Target Destination : BridgeTest (Websphere)
Selector :
Quality Of Service : Excatly-once
QOS Degradation Allowed : Disabled
Asynchronous Mode Enabled : Enabled
Durability Enabled : Enabled
Started : Enabled

And when I apply this bridge on the target server, I have the following error.

javax.resource.spi.ResourceAllocationException: CreateManagedConnection Error:
ConnectionFactory: failed to get initial context (InitialContextFactory =weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory,
url = htt
p://127.0.0.1:7001, user name = seb, password = 12345678
at weblogic.connector.common.internal.ConnectionPool.makeResources(ConnectionPool.java:978)
at weblogic.connector.common.internal.ConnectionPool.getConnection(ConnectionPool.java:1708)
at weblogic.connector.common.internal.ConnectionPoolManager.getConnection(ConnectionPoolManager.java:163)
at weblogic.connector.common.internal.ConnectionManagerImpl.allocateConnection(ConnectionManagerImpl.java:25)
at weblogic.jms.adapter.JMSBaseConnectionFactory.getSourceConnection(JMSBaseConnectionFactory.java:97)
at weblogic.jms.bridge.internal.MessagingBridge.getConnections(MessagingBridge.java:699)
at weblogic.jms.bridge.internal.MessagingBridge.execute(MessagingBridge.java:899)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:152)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:133)
<30.10.2002 11:43:31 CET> <Error> <Connector> <190006> <Error granting connection
request.>

I does not understand because all the parameters are correct.

Could you help me to correct this error, or to give me an example, or a link toward
an example ???

Thanks a lot !!