WLCS with Oracle 8.1.5 Anyone done it?

Lance Smith

Aug 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/11/00
Looks like my last post didn't make it, so I'll try again. I'm trying to
install Commerce Server with Oracle 8.1.5. The connection pools (docPool
and commercePool) start up with no problems. But when it starts to
deploy the EJBs. I get the exception below. WLCS worked when I was using
the Cloudscape database. The com.sun.xml.parser.Parser and related
classes are only found in the weblogicaux.jar, so I know I'm not picking
up any older versions in my classpaths. My platform is:
NT 4.0 sp6
Oracle 8.1.5 (nt)
Weblogic 5.1 sp4
WLCS 2.0.1 sp1

I'd like to here (and get a copy of your sethome.bat) from anyone who
has succesfully deployed CS with Oracle.

Thanks,

Lance Smith

Fri Aug 11 12:34:43 PDT 2000:<I> <EJB> Enterprise JavaBeans initializing

Fri Aug 11 12:34:44 PDT 2000:<E> <EJB> Could not deploy:
'C:/weblogiccommerce/lib/axiom-bmp-deploy.jar': file is not a valid jar
file, or does not
contain a valid bean

weblogic.ejb.common.DeploymentException: DeploymentException opening JAR
file C:\weblogiccommerce\lib\axiom-bmp-deploy.jar; nested exception is:
weblogic.ejb.deployment.JarLoadException - with nested
exception:
[weblogic.ejb.common.DeploymentException: Problem creating deployment
C:/weblogiccommerce/lib/axiom-bmp-deploy.jar from
C:\weblogiccommerce\lib\axiom-bmp-deploy.jar; nested exception is:
weblogic.ejb.common.DeploymentException: could not read JAR file
'C:\WebLogicCommerce\server\tmp_deployments\ejbjar26335.jar'
weblogic.ejb.common.DeploymentException: Failed to parse
C:\WebLogicCommerce\server\tmp_deployments\ejbjar26335.jar; nested
exception is:
Received SAXParseException from Sun Parser at line 161, column
-1: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Element "weblogic-enterprise-bean"
allows no further input; "transaction-isolation" is not allowed.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Element "weblogic-enterprise-bean" allows
no further input; "transaction-isolation" is not allowed.
at com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.error(Parser.java:2775)
at com.sun.xml.parser.ValidatingParser$ChildrenValidator.consume(V
at com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.maybeElement(Parser.java:1280)
at com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.content(Parser.java:1498)
at com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.maybeElement(Parser.java:1399)
at com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.content(Parser.java:1498)