XP with WL 6.1

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

alan

未读,
2002年12月27日 22:35:132002/12/27
收件人

I'm installing WL6.1 onto my xp box for development. I know that it's not supported
but I've read that there's no reason why it shouldn't work.

When I run the installer everything seems to go fine. Though I'm not asked to
enter a system password, which I thought was supposed to happen. But everything
goes so smoothly that it's hard to imagine it wasn't happening as it should.

However, when I run the examples server with startExampleServer.cmd I get the
following error...

(Am I missing something obvious? I expected the examples server to 'just work')

java.lang.SecurityException: Unable to locate a login configuration
at com.sun.security.auth.login.ConfigFile.<init>(ConfigFile.java:97)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstruct
orAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingC
onstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
at javax.security.auth.login.Configuration$3.run(Configuration.java:221)

at javax.security.auth.login.Configuration.getConfiguration(Configuratio
n.java:215)
at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$1.run(LoginContext.java:170)
at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.init(LoginContext.java:167)
at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.<init>(LoginContext.java:404)
at weblogic.security.internal.ServerAuthenticate.main(ServerAuthenticate
java:78)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:210)
at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:35)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Unable to locate a login configuration
at com.sun.security.auth.login.ConfigFile.init(ConfigFile.java:206)
at com.sun.security.auth.login.ConfigFile.<init>(ConfigFile.java:95)
... 16 more

Andrey Myatlyuk

未读,
2003年1月31日 12:52:392003/1/31
收件人 alan
Did you resolve the issue? I have the same situation. WL6.1SP3 works
fine, but SP4 fails.

My description:

1. Installer doesn't ask for system password.
2. Installer doesn't install JDK.
3. Installer doesn't install Uninstaller exe or bat (jar only).
4. Final message is that I have 0 days of license left. :(
5. I'm unable to start the server and properly uninstall.

Andrey.

Wayne W. Scott

未读,
2003年2月2日 02:36:032003/2/2
收件人 alan...@pacbell.net

> alan wrote:
>
>> I'm installing WL6.1 onto my xp box for development. I know that it's
>> not supported

That has been the official stance for a while. However, certification is in progress
for several products on XP. But I have not used XP yet; don't have it on any desktop;
it is on some machines in the lab. It might be best to open an official case.

What _could_ be going wrong here? Do you initialize the environment? The script,
startExampleServer.cmd, should be calling something like "setWLSenv.cmd."
I would check that it was set up correctly during the install. I have seen cases where
it had to be edited to fix a glitch.

Wayne Scott

0 个新帖子