webportal 4.0 installation

Paolo Mugnai

Jan 31, 2002, 9:26:14 AM1/31/02

I have installed weblogic 6.1 with sp 2 and after webportal 4.0. I have,also, updated
the license. But when i start webportal after login it, always, raises this exception:

<31-gen-02 15.10.26 CET> <Info> <Security> <Getting boot password from user.>
Enter password to boot WebLogic server:
Starting WebLogic Server ....
The WebLogic Server did not start up properly.
Exception raised:
java.lang.IllegalAccessError: try to access method weblogic/management/internal/
Helper.preloadMBeanInfos()V from class weblogic/management/Admin
at weblogic.management.Admin.initialize(Admin.java:210)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.initialize(T3Srvr.java:362)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:202)
at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:35)
Reason: Fatal initialization exception

what does it depend on?
Please help me!
Thanks

Michael Young

Feb 1, 2002, 12:20:55 PM2/1/02
Hi.

I'm not sure, but usually this exception indicates something wrong or missing in your
weblogic.policy file located in <wl_home>/wlserver6.1/lib.

You might also try posting this issue on the portal newsgroup -
weblogic.developer.interest.portal.

Thanks,
Michael

Paolo Mugnai wrote: