JDBC Driver for ORACLE

staluk

Mar 29, 2001, 4:54:11 AM3/29/01

I downloaded Weblogic 6.0. I have Oracle 8 installed on my machine.
I followed instructions on how to "point" to my specific Oracle
information. However I encounter the following error message when
I try to test my connection:

Missing license file for: WebLogic Server 6.0

Error encountered:

java.sql.SQLException: Fail to load jDriver/Oracle due to license
checking failed!
at weblogic.jdbcbase.oci.Driver.loadLibraryIfNeeded(Driver.java:158)
at weblogic.jdbcbase.oci.Driver.connect(Driver.java:57)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:517)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:146)
at utils.dbping.main(dbping.java:167)

I have the usual evaluation version for this release, are there
any restrictions on the JDBC drivers that can be used, or am I
missing something (figuratively and literally speaking) :o)

Thanks

Bassam Hijazi

Mar 30, 2001, 2:03:50 PM3/30/01
make sure your classpath point to the directory where the license file
is.