InvocationTargetException at weblogic.Server.startServerDynamically

German Faiella

Oct 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/5/00

We installed the BEA WebLogic Server on HP-UX 11.0 and it works fine. After that, we installed the BEA Commerce Server but, when we tried to run the StartCommerce.sh command, we received the follow message:

Thu Oct 05 19:55:13 GMT 2000:<I> <WebLogicServer> Loaded License : /u02/local/weblogic/license/WebLogicLicense.xml
Thu Oct 05 19:55:13 GMT 2000:<I> <WebLogicServer> Server loading from weblogic.class.path. EJB redeployment enabled.
The WebLogic Server did not start up properly.
Exception raised: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at weblogic.Server.startServerDynamically(Server.java:99)
at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:65)
at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:55)
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Could anyone help us????

Thanks in advance,

German

Kumar Allamraju

Oct 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/7/00
seems like a classpath problem to me.
Pls post this question to commerce server group for better explanation.

--
Kumar