Own database connection Fail

Cheikh Dia

Sep 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/26/00

hi,
I'm evaluating weblogic server now, but when i try to connect my Sql server to it , i have this kind of error, can anybody help here.
//error//
A necessary JDBC class needed to connect to mssqlserver4 was not found.

Read this online for more help.

Here's the actual Exception that occurred:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: weblogic.jdbc.mssqlserver4.Driver
at weblogic.boot.ServerClassLoader.findLocalClass(ServerClassLoader.java, Compiled Code)
at weblogic.boot.ServerClassLoader.loadClass(ServerClassLoader.java, Compiled Code)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java, Compiled Code)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java, Compiled Code)
at tutorial.tootbe.SQL2Table.service(SQL2Table.java:141)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:105)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContextImpl.java:742)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContextImpl.java:686)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextManager.invokeServlet(ServletContextManager.java:247)
at weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.invokeServlet(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:361)
at weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.execute(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:261)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java, Compiled Code)

It's look like a classpath setting, I did set the classpath again, but still i have the same error, any help?