findAll()

Mahesh

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00

we have findAllCategories() in CategoryHome ( container managed bean)
and when we try to access it in Project ( Another Entity Bean )
we get this errors.

Can somebody sugest.

Thanks
Mahesh

java.rmi.RemoteException: ; nested exception is:
weblogic.rmi.ServerError: A RemoteException occurred in the server
method
- with nested exception:
[java.lang.Error: NYI]
java.lang.Error: NYI
at
sharemax.project.CategoryPSJDBC.findAllCategories(CategoryPSJDBC.java:588)
at
sharemax.project.CategoryBeanHomeImpl.findAllCategories(CategoryBeanH
omeImpl.java:119)
at
sharemax.project.CategoryBeanHomeImpl_WLSkel.invoke(CategoryBeanHomeI
mpl_WLSkel.java:84)
at
weblogic.rmi.extensions.BasicServerObjectAdapter.invoke(BasicServerOb
jectAdapter.java:261)
at
weblogic.rmi.extensions.BasicRequestHandler.handleRequest(BasicReques
tHandler.java:49)
at
weblogic.rmi.extensions.BasicRequestDispatcher$BasicExecuteRequest.ex
ecute(BasicRequestDispatcher.java:163)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java, Compiled
Code)

--------------- nested within: ------------------
weblogic.rmi.ServerError: A RemoteException occurred in the server method
- with nested exception:
[java.lang.Error: NYI]
at
weblogic.rmi.extensions.BasicRequest.sendReceive(BasicRequest.java:44)
at
sharemax.project.CategoryBeanHomeImpl_WLStub.findAllCategories(CategoryBeanH
omeImpl_WLStub.java:188)
at
sharemax.project.CategoryBeanHomeImpl_ServiceStub.findAllCategories(Category
BeanHomeImpl_ServiceStub.java, Compiled Code)
at sharemax.project.CategoryClient.main(CategoryClient.java,
Compiled Code)

Mark Griffith <News

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
Please post this to the EJB news group along with the source for:
CategoryPSJDBC.java

It is generated code.

mbg

In article <8fv1pp$in3$1...@newsgroups.bea.com>, bha...@sharemax.com
says...

NewsGroup Rant
Rant 1.

The less info you provide about your problem means
the less we can help you. Try to look at the
problem from an external perspective and provide
all the data necessary to put your problem in
perspective.