Where can I find CR064449_61sp2.jar

Oliver

Aug 1, 2002, 12:00:43 PM8/1/02

Hello,

where can I find the file CR064449_61sp2.jar ? Wich search i got no results.
And the next question, how i install it ?

i have the probelm with deploying a webapplication. i got the following error
:
-----------------------
Error
Distributed Management [1 exceptions]
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: weblogic.management.DistributedManagementException:
Distributed Management [1 exceptions]
at weblogic.management.internal.ConfigurationMBeanImpl.updateConfigMBeans(ConfigurationMBeanImpl.java:443)
at weblogic.management.internal.ConfigurationMBeanImpl.setAttribute(ConfigurationMBeanImpl.java:298)
at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.setAttribute(MBeanServerImpl.java:1356)
at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.setAttribute(MBeanServerImpl.java:1331)
at weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.setAttribute(MBeanProxy.java:322)
at weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:204)

Thanks

Oliver

Kumar Allamraju

Aug 2, 2002, 2:53:14 PM8/2/02

you should contact sup...@bea.com to get this patch.

> And the next question, how i install it ?

you have to prepend the one-off patch to the classpath.