java.net.SocketException: socket write error

Vince Eagen

Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
When I load an html page it works in my browser but I get the following
error. Any idea's what's causing it? I'm running WebLogic Server 5.1.0 sp4
on NT4 sp6 with Java 1.2.2.005.

Any help is appreciated,
-Vince

Fri Aug 04 18:08:09 PDT 2000:<E> <ServletContext-General> Servlet failed
with Exception
java.net.SocketException: socket write error (code=10053)
at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(Native Method)
at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:87)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ChunkUtils.writeChunks(ChunkUtils.java,
Compiled Code)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletOutputStreamImpl.flush(ServletOutputStreamI
mpl.java, Compiled Code)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletOutputStreamImpl.writeStream(ServletOutputS
treamImpl.java, Compiled Code)
at weblogic.servlet.FileServlet.sendFile(FileServlet.java:199)
at weblogic.servlet.FileServlet.service(FileServlet.java:56)
at
:105)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContextImp
l.java, Compiled Code)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContextImp
l.java, Compiled Code)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextManager.invokeServlet(ServletContext
Manager.java, Compiled Code)
at
weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.invokeServlet(MuxableSocketHTTP.java,
Compiled Code)
at
weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.execute(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:261)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java, Compiled
Code)

Fri Aug 04 18:08:10 PDT 2000:<E> <HTTP> Servlet request terminated with
IOException:
java.net.ProtocolException: Didn't meet stated Content-Length, wrote: '4096'
bytes instead of stated: '8347' bytes.
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletOutputStreamImpl.finish(ServletOutputStream