license file

1 view

Giao Nguyen

Apr 29, 2001, 3:37:22 AM4/29/01

Hi All,

After configuring a connection pool and datasource I tried to run dbping to see
if the container can talk to the database.
But it tells me that it's missing a license file.
I have a 30 eval version and I thought the license is included with the install
file.

D:\bea\wlserver6.0sp1\config\mydomain>java -classpath d:\bea\wlserver6.0sp1\lib\weblogic.jar
utils.dbping ORACLE scott tiger orcl.world

Missing license file for: WebLogic Server 6.0

Error encountered:

java.sql.SQLException: Fail to load jDriver/Oracle due to license checking faile
d!
at weblogic.jdbcbase.oci.Driver.loadLibraryIfNeeded(Driver.java:158)
at weblogic.jdbcbase.oci.Driver.connect(Driver.java:57)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:517)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:146)
at utils.dbping.main(dbping.java:167)

TIA.
Giao

Jim Clark

Apr 30, 2001, 12:26:34 PM4/30/01
You need to include d:\bea in your classpath when running the dbping
utility, this includes the license file.

Jim

"Giao Nguyen" <gng...@answerthink.com> wrote in message