Weblogic Ecommerce Server

Randy Romero

May 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/31/00
I get the following error message when trying to run the Ecommerce
Server
I ran the install.sh script. Answered the prompts and tried running the
server. I get the following error:

root@app05# ./StartCommerce.sh
Exception in thread "main" java.security.AccessControlException: access
denied (
java.lang.RuntimePermission createSecurityManager )
at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Native Method)
at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:94)
at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Exception.java:42)
at java.lang.RuntimeException.<init>(RuntimeException.java:47)
at java.lang.SecurityException.<init>(SecurityException.java:39)

at
java.security.AccessControlException.<init>(AccessControlException.ja
va:57)
at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(Compiled
Code)
at java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(Compiled Code)

at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.SecurityManager.<init>(SecurityManager.java:307)
at
weblogic.boot.ServerSecurityManager.<init>(ServerSecurityManager.java
:11)
at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:59)
at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:55)

My best guess it's a permissions issue but I have never used weblogic
software until today. This is on a Solaris 2.7 platform. Thanks in
advance.

Randy Romero

Randy Romero

May 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/31/00
I have successfully installed Weblogic 5.0 and it runs fine. When
trying to start the ecommerce weblogic server (2.0). I get the
following error. THis is on a Solaris 2.7 server. My best guess is
that it's a permissions problem. Never having seen weblogic software
until today, I have no clue as where to look or what files it needs to
call from. Thanks in advance.

Mark Griffith

May 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/31/00
Please post to:

weblogic.developer.interest.commerce

Cheers
Mark G

In article <39355603...@fastideas.com>, rro...@fastideas.com
says...

NewsGroup Rant
Rant 1.

The less info you provide about your problem means
the less we can help you. Try to look at the
problem from an external perspective and provide
all the data necessary to put your problem in
perspective.

Mark Griffith

May 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/31/00
Please post to: