No muxer in java.library.path

1 view

ibo

Feb 15, 2002, 8:12:43 PM2/15/02
I am trying to install wl6.1 on Win98. I am getting following error:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no muxer in java.library.path
at weblogic.socket.PosixSocketMuxer.<init>(PosixSocketMuxer.java:90)
at weblogic.socket.SocketMuxer.makeTheMuxer(SocketMuxer.java:192)
at weblogic.socket.SocketMuxer.getMuxer(SocketMuxer.java:144)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.ListenThread.run(ListenThread.java:232)

I assume it is looking for certain lib.
I added -Djava.library.path=C:\bea\wlserver6.1\bin too or even ..\lib directory still same problem. Any help please

Michael Young

Feb 18, 2002, 1:06:11 PM2/18/02
Hi.

You are running on an unsupported platform. The socket muxer is built for windows NT and 2000. See the following for
supported platforms: http://edocs.bea.com/wls/platforms/index.html

Having said that, this is not a show-stopper. WLS will use the java socket muxer if it can't load the native socket
muxer. However, I can't vouch for how the server will run on an unsupported platform.

Regards,
Michael

ibo wrote:

--