SecurityException running loadads.bat from sample portal

Michael

Mar 28, 2002, 6:48:47 AM3/28/02
I installed WebLogic Server 6.1 SP2 and then Portal SP1, these work
fine. I then installed the sample portal application and it starts up
fine. When I try to run the loadads.bat I get this SecurityException.
Does this have anything to do with the fact that when I run the
startSamplePortal.bat it asks for a password (which by default is
WebLogic) yet my system password (from when I installed) is something
else?

here's the exception:

<D>: Opening JDBC connection to jdbc:weblogic:rmi
<E>: java.sql.SQLException: javax.naming.AuthenticationException [Root
exception
is java.lang.SecurityException: Authentication for user system denied
in realm
weblogic

Start server side stack trace:
java.lang.SecurityException: Authentication for user system denied in
realm webl
ogic
at weblogic.security.acl.Realm.authenticate(Realm.java:212)
at weblogic.security.acl.Realm.getAuthenticatedName(Realm.java:233)
at weblogic.security.acl.internal.Security.authenticate(Security.java:12
5)
at weblogic.kernel.BootServicesImpl.authenticate(BootServicesImpl.java:1
19)
at weblogic.kernel.BootServicesImpl.authenticate(BootServicesImpl.java:2
10)
at weblogic.kernel.BootServicesImpl.invoke(BootServicesImpl.java:145)
at weblogic.rjvm.RJVMImpl.dispatchRequest(RJVMImpl.java:638)
at weblogic.rjvm.RJVMImpl.dispatch(RJVMImpl.java:589)
at weblogic.rjvm.ConnectionManagerServer.handleRJVM(ConnectionManagerSer
ver.java:164)
at weblogic.rjvm.ConnectionManager.dispatch(ConnectionManager.java:637)
at weblogic.rjvm.t3.T3JVMConnection.dispatch(T3JVMConnection.java:454)
at weblogic.socket.NTSocketMuxer.processSockets(NTSocketMuxer.java:643)
at weblogic.socket.SocketReaderRequest.execute(SocketReaderRequest.java:
24)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:139)
End server side stack trace
]

Michaël Boulot

Mar 29, 2002, 4:45:06 AM3/29/02
I completely uninstalled everything and then reinstalled, this time using
WebLogic Server 6.1 SP1. I also installed to the default directory
(C:\bea). this fixed the problem, so I'm not sure if it was the directly or
the SP2 that was the problem.

"Michael" <news_m...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Vinay Ram

Apr 17, 2002, 7:16:00 AM4/17/02
I am using weblogic610sp1_win.exe and wlportal400_with_sp1_win.exe
but still I am getting same error. Is there anything to be set explicitly in
classpath.

Thanks
Vinay