how to use jdk1.4 with weblogic5.1?

Shao Ling

Apr 1, 2002, 1:56:55 AM4/1/02

i can start weblogic5.1 with jdk1.4,but if i visit the site,i get the error:
<E> <Kernel> ExecuteRequest failed.
weblogic.utils.AssertionError: ***** ASSERTION FAILED *****[ Illegal fd number:
'1973503024' ]
at weblogic.socket.PosixSocketMuxer.register(PosixSocketMuxer.java:201)
at weblogic.socket.JVMSocketManager.accept(JVMSocketManager.java:478)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.ListenThread$RJVMListenRequest.execute(ListenThread.java:559)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:129)

Michael Young

Apr 2, 2002, 11:32:14 AM4/2/02
Hi.

I don't know what to tell you on this, other than we do not support JDK 1.4 for any version
of WLS. I recommend you stay with one of the supported platform/JDK combinations as spelled
out on http://edocs.bea.com/wls/platforms/index.html.

Having said that, I tried running WLS 5.1 with no service pack and with sp11 on Windows NT
with JDK 1.4 and it started without errors with both configurations. I don't know what
platform you are running.

Regards,
Michael

Shao Ling wrote: