remote start managed server failed!

1 view

zhengyan

Dec 11, 2001, 4:14:01 AM12/11/01
"Hi there

I have Weblogic 6.1 installed on 2 Windows platform. One machine has Weblogic running as the Admin server, the other have NodeManager running and are intended to be running Manager Servers. I can start the
Managed servers on the machine using the supplied start scripts but when I try to start them using NodeManager I get the following error:
<2001-12-11 17:53:05 BST> <Info> <NodeM...@10.5.10.5:5555> <WindowsProcessControl: online successfully invoked on server 'clu2', pid: 1876>
Starting WebLogic Server ....
Connecting to http://localhost:7001...
The WebLogic Server did not start up properly.
Exception raised: weblogic.management.configuration.ConfigurationException: Authentication failed: system
weblogic.management.configuration.ConfigurationException: Authentication failed: system
at weblogic.management.Admin.getBootstrapLocalServer(Admin.java:992)
at weblogic.management.Admin.initialize(Admin.java:311)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.initialize(T3Srvr.java:354)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:197)
at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:35)
Reason: Fatal initialization exception
<2001-12-11 17:53:09 BST> <Error> <NodeManager> <CommandInvoker: Socket read timeout - no output for 60 seconds>

what I set on RemoteStart t

Katie

Dec 12, 2001, 3:00:04 PM12/12/01

There is a node manager patch available for this problem. Please open a case with
weblogic support and you can receive the patch.

Katie