WLPI with oracle 8.1.7

1 view

eastman

Mar 26, 2001, 10:11:59 AM3/26/01

I am currently evaluating the use of WLPI in our data warehousing
project.

I have downloaded an evaluation copy, and have been able to import
the tutorial templates
and add the business operations. But when I try to open the order
processing template
I get and exception

javax.transaction.RollbackException: Transaction TxC (1926339538,
xid = 985602944837_76, timeout = 60, txState = Rolledback, root
= null has been rolled back.Reason: Transaction rolled back due
to beforeCompletion exception
Nested exception : java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01461: Ein LONG-Wert
kann nur zur Einfügung in eine LONG-Spalte gebunden werden

at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java)

at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTIoer.processError(TTIoer.java, Compiled
Code)

at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.Oall7.receive(Oall7.java, Compiled Code)

is there a work around to this problem.

regards
jack eastman