WLCS 2.0.1 sp2 commercePool failing with demo apps

Ande

Sep 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/27/00
When I start WLCS, I get the message below after various EJBs are deployed:
Wed Sep 27 13:41:36 PDT 2000:<I> <JDBC Pool commercePool> A connection from pool commercePool was tested during
reserve with a select count(*) from WLCS_IS_ALIVE and failed:

Wed Sep 27 13:41:36 PDT 2000:<I> <JDBC Pool commercePool> SQL Exception: No current connection.
Wed Sep 27 13:41:36 PDT 2000:<I> <JDBC Pool commercePool> This connection will now be refreshed.
Delaying 1 seconds before making a commercePool pool connection.
Wed Sep 27 13:41:37 PDT 2000:<E> <EJB> Could not deploy: '/usr/local/WebLogicCommerce/lib/ebusiness-cmp-deploy.j
ar'
Possible reasons include:
1. The bean or an interface class has been modified but
the deployment descriptor has not been updated
2. The database mappings in the deployment descriptor do not
match the database definition
3. The jar file is not a valid jar file
4. The jar file does not contain a valid bean
weblogic.ejb.common.DeploymentException: Could not setup the persistence store for this bean.; nested exception
is:
weblogic.cmp.rdbms.CMPStartupException: WebLogic RDBMS CMP could not be started due to the following exc
eptions:
0 : Error in Weblogic CMP RDBMS deployment descriptor. Column 'ACCOUNT_ENTRIES', referenced in attribute-map el
ement, was not found in database table.

weblogic.cmp.rdbms.CMPStartupException: WebLogic RDBMS CMP could not be started due to the following exceptions:

0 : Error in Weblogic CMP RDBMS deployment descriptor. Column 'ACCOUNT_ENTRIES', referenced in attribute-map el
ement, was not found in database table.

at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Native Method)
at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.ejb.utils.ErrorCollectionException.<init>(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.cmp.rdbms.CMPStartupException.<init>(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.cmp.rdbms.PSRdbms_Base.columnsAreInTable(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.cmp.rdbms.PSRdbms_Base.baseSetup(Compiled Code)
at theory.smart.ebusiness.inventory.InventoryRecordImplPSWebLogic_CMP_RDBMS.setup(InventoryRecordImplPSW
ebLogic_CMP_RDBMS.java:117)
at theory.smart.ebusiness.inventory.InventoryRecordImplPSWebLogic_CMP_RDBMS.setup(InventoryRecordImplPSW
ebLogic_CMP_RDBMS.java:104)
at weblogic.ejb.internal.StatefulEJBHome.initializeEntityEjbStore(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.ejb.internal.StatefulEJBHome.setup(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBHomeImpl.setup(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBDeploymentImpl.setupBeanHome(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBDeploymentImpl.deployBeans(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBDeploymentImpl.deploy(EJBDeploymentImpl.java:335)
at weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBJarDeployment.deploy(EJBJarDeployment.java:231)
at weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBManagerImpl.deploy(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBManagerImpl.deployNew(EJBManagerImpl.java:352)
at weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBManagerImpl.deploy(EJBManagerImpl.java:319)
at weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBManagerImpl.deployBeans(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBManagerImpl.<init>(EJBManagerImpl.java:242)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.start(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.main(T3Srvr.java:825)
at weblogic.Server.startServerDynamically(Server.java:99)
at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:65)
at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:55)

It seems like a cloudscape problem.

Any Ideas?