Problem with Weblogic Commerce Server 3.1

Barry Childs

Nov 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/10/00
I am currently evaluating the Weblogic Commerce server 3.1 product. I have
installed the Weblogic server 5.1 and the service pack 6 along with the
Commerce Server. I can get into the WLCS Commerce Server Templates and can
navigate the store categories and search for items but when I try to add to
the shopping cart or view the shopping cart I get taken to the 'servererror'
template. I have included at the bottom of this message the message from
the log file. Does anyone have any idea why I am getting this error?

Thanks in advance,
Barry Childs
Manager Knowledgebase Applications
Xactsites

<<<<<<< weblogic.log >>>>>>>

Fri Nov 10 14:00:16 MST 2000:<E> <WebAppServletContext-wlcs> Servlet failed
with Exception
weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspException: (line -1): Error in tag library at: 'wl':
For tag 'repeat', cannot load extra info class
'weblogicx.jsp.tags.RepeatTagInfo'
at
weblogic.servlet.jsp.StandardTagLib.jspException(StandardTagLib.java:138)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.StandardTagLib.processTag(StandardTagLib.java,
Compiled Code)
at
weblogic.servlet.jsp.StandardTagLib.processTagElements(StandardTagLib.java,
Compiled Code)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.StandardTagLib.<init>(StandardTagLib.java:125)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.loadTagLib(JspLexer.java:87)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.mTAGLIB_DIRECTIVE_BODY(JspLexer.java,
Compiled Code)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.mTAGLIB_DIRECTIVE(JspLexer.java, Compiled
Code)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.mDIRECTIVE(JspLexer.java, Compiled Code)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.mSTANDARD_THING(JspLexer.java:1694)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.mTOKEN(JspLexer.java:1535)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.nextToken(JspLexer.java, Compiled Code)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.parse(JspLexer.java, Compiled Code)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspParser.doit(JspParser.java, Compiled Code)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspParser.parse(JspParser.java:116)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.Jsp2Java.outputs(Jsp2Java.java:97)
at weblogic.utils.compiler.CodeGenerator.generate(CodeGenerator.java,
Compiled Code)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspStub.compilePage(JspStub.java, Compiled Code)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspStub.prepareServlet(JspStub.java:180)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.getServlet(ServletStubImpl.java,
Compiled Code)
at
, Compiled Code)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward(RequestDispatcherImp
l.java:154)
at
com.beasys.commerce.foundation.flow.ServletDestinationHandler.handleDestinat
ion(ServletDestinationHandler.java:51)
at
com.beasys.commerce.foundation.flow.FlowManager.service(FlowManager.java:376
)
at
, Compiled Code)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContextImp
l.java:761)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContextImp
l.java:708)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextManager.invokeServlet(ServletContext
Manager.java:252)
at
weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.invokeServlet(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:346)
at weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.execute(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:246)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java, Compiled Code)