WLS and Service Pack 8

Abhishek

Mar 27, 2001, 6:59:10 AM3/27/01
Hello All,

I downloaded the web logic service pack 8. I copied the
weblogic510sp8boot.jar and weblogicsp8510.jar into the lib directory and
added these to the java_classpath and weblogic_classpath variables
respectively ( in file startweblogic.cmd).

But when I start web logic I get the following exception.

The WebLogic Server did not start up properly.
Exception raised: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

at
weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.<init>(GenericClass
der.java:142)
at
weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.<init>(GenericClass
der.java:113)
at
weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.<init>(GenericClass
der.java:105)
at
weblogic.utils.classloaders.RecursiveReloadOnModifyClassLoader.<in
(RecursiveReloadOnModifyClassLoader.java:53)
at
weblogic.utils.classloaders.RecursiveReloadOnModifyClassLoader$Sin
Slave.<init>(RecursiveReloadOnModifyClassLoader.java:149)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.setClassLoader(Servle
ntextImpl.java:1571)
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

I would be grateful, if someone can help me out of this one.

regards,
Abhishek.

Abhishek

Mar 28, 2001, 12:13:56 PM3/28/01