Error parsing XML license file

Jimit Ladha

Oct 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/24/00

i need assistance while installing WebLogic 5.1 Evaluation version on my NT Server and i also registered and downloaded the key for that but still my server is not functioning as it gives me a license file error in java.....
The error is as follows....
*****Start********

weblogic.common.LicenseCorruptException: Error parsing XML license file. [java.util.EmptyStackException
at java.util.Stack.peek(Stack.java, Compiled Code)
at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Exception.java, Compiled Code)
at java.lang.RuntimeException.<init>(RuntimeException.java, Compiled Code)
at java.util.EmptyStackException.<init>(EmptyStackException.java, Compiled Code)
at java.util.Stack.peek(Stack.java, Compiled Code)
at weblogic.xml.license.Handler.characters(Handler.java:63)
at weblogic.xml.license.BaseParser.sendCharacters(BaseParser.java:120)
at weblogic.xml.license.BaseParser.eatComment(BaseParser.java, Compiled Code)
at weblogic.xml.license.WEBLOGICLICENSESParser.parse(WEBLOGICLICENSESParser.java, Compiled Code)
at weblogic.xml.license.BaseParser.parse(BaseParser.java, Compiled Code)
at weblogic.common.internal.LicenseInfo.loadXML(LicenseInfo.java, Compiled Code)
at weblogic.common.internal.ServerUtil.initLogging(ServerUtil.java, Compiled Code)
at weblogic.common.internal.ServerUtil.initLogging(ServerUtil.java:82)
at weblogic.common.internal.ServerUtil.<clinit>(ServerUtil.java:75)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.checkAccess(T3Srvr.java:883)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.main(T3Srvr.java:822)
at weblogic.Server.startServerDynamically(Server.java:99)
at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:65)
at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:55)

The License file i downloaded was from the website as i was told to do so...

I would really appreaciate your help in the above error to solve my problem as i am trying to learn weblogic and am stuck at the very bigenning..
Thanx a lot...