Servlet failed with Exception?

1 view

Oz

Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
Hi, I'm using WL 5.1 and when I call my Servlet my servlet does some
processing then redirects to a JSP page. Everything gets executed correctly
(the servlet runs fine and the jsp page gets displayed correctly) but I get
the following exception in my WL log. Anybody have any clue why I am
getting this exception?

Thanks for any help

Mike

Thu Aug 03 18:38:28 CDT 2000:<E> <ServletContext-General> Servlet failed
with Exception
java.net.SocketException: socket write error (code=10053)
at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(Native Method)
at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java,
Compiled Code)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ChunkUtils.writeChunks(ChunkUtils.java,
Compiled Code)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletOutputStreamImpl.flush(ServletOutputStreamI
mpl.java:121)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletOutputStreamImpl.writeStream(ServletOutputS
treamImpl.java, Compiled Code)
at weblogic.servlet.FileServlet.sendFile(FileServlet.java:199)
at weblogic.servlet.FileServlet.service(FileServlet.java:56)
at
:105)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContextImp
l.java:742)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContextImp
l.java:686)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextManager.invokeServlet(ServletContext
Manager.java:247)
at
weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.invokeServlet(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:361)
at
weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.execute(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:261)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java, Compiled
Code)