Using JNI with weblogic JSP & Servlets

Oleg

Apr 11, 2001, 8:21:59 AM4/11/01
I want to use native libraries from JSP and Servlets.
Everything works fine befire redeploying.
After redeploying there is an error:

Servlet failed with Exception
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native Library D:\WINNT\system32\XXXX.dll
already loaded in another classloader
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1346)
at HelloWorld.<clinit>(HelloWorld.java:9)
at NativeTestServlet.doGet(NativeTestServlet.java:31)
at
:208)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletCo
ntext.java:1127)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java
:1529)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:137)

Can anybody solve it?

Best wishes, Oleg.

Jennifer Yin

Jul 5, 2001, 6:16:11 PM7/5/01
to Oleg
Oleg-

I'm having the exact same problem and was wondering how you fixed it. I ran
javah -jni <classname> to verify the correct method call and have also verified
that the library file is included in the system path.

Any other suggestions?

Jennifer

jyin.vcf

Sam Pullara

Jul 6, 2001, 4:31:03 PM7/6/01
Java will not allow us to reload any class that is dependent on a native
library. I suggest that any classes that depend on native code should be
put in the system classpath. If you change these classes or the native
library you will need to restart your server.

Sam

"Jennifer Yin" <jy...@bluemartini.com> wrote in message