Failed deployment on cluster

Ruben

Oct 29, 2003, 5:34:47 PM10/29/03

I'm trying to deploy an application in exploded directory form in my TEST tier
which is clustered. The application deploys with no issues in my DEV tier which
is not clustered. But in TEST when I hit deploy in the Admin console I get the
following error after several minutes no matter which managed server I try to
deploy on (I am using compatibility security since I'm upgrading from 6.1 to 8.1.):

<Oct 29, 2003 2:39:48 PM CST> <Info> <Deployer> <BEA-149059> <Module eProcure
of application eProcure is transitioning from unprepared to prepared on server
testlogic1Server.>
<Oct 29, 2003 2:39:50 PM CST> <Info> <Deployer> <BEA-149061> <Module eProcure
of application eProcure failed to transition from unprepared to prepared on server
testlogic1Server.>
<Oct 29, 2003 2:39:51 PM CST> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149201> <Failed to complete
the deployment task with ID 0 for the application eProcure.
weblogic.management.ApplicationException:
Exception:weblogic.management.ApplicationException: prepare failed for eProcure
Module: eProcure Error: Could not load eProcure: java.lang.SecurityException:
Authentication for user system denied in realm wl_realm

Start server side stack trace:
java.lang.SecurityException: Authentication for user system denied in realm wl_realm
at weblogic.security.acl.Realm.authenticate(Realm.java:212)
at weblogic.security.acl.Realm.getAuthenticatedName(Realm.java:233)
at weblogic.security.acl.internal.Security.authenticate(Security.java:135)
at weblogic.security.acl.internal.Security.verify(Security.java:90)
at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.handleRequest(BasicServerRef.java:242)
at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicExecuteRequest.execute(BasicExecuteRequest.java:22)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:139)
End server side stack trace

at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$ActivateTask.createContainer(SlaveDeployer.java:2588)
at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$ActivateTask.prepare(SlaveDeployer.java:2506)
at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.processPrepareTask(SlaveDeployer.java:833)
at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.prepareDelta(SlaveDeployer.java:542)
at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.prepareUpdate(SlaveDeployer.java:500)
at weblogic.drs.internal.SlaveCallbackHandler$1.execute(SlaveCallbackHandler.java:25)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:197)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:170)

Any advice *greatly* appreciated.

Mark Griffith

Oct 30, 2003, 12:21:33 PM10/30/03
Please dont cross post, or if you do put EACH newsgropu in the same TO line
when you post.

This should go the the security newsgroup.
cheers
mbg

"Ruben" <re...@in.newsgroup> wrote in message