exception in server

Sanjay Ungarala

Apr 4, 2001, 4:07:42 PM4/4/01

I'm getting following exception on the server (WL6.0 SP1), when I'm
calling a servlet from a Java application. Java app gets a XML message
form a JMS queue and calls a Servlet URL, and sends that XML as
one of the parameters.

Any leads will be helpful!

<Apr 3, 2001 6:33:40 PM EDT> <Error> <NT Performance Pack> <failure in
processSockets() - GetData: 'weblogic.socket.GetData@690247 - fd:
'1168', numBytes: '29''
java.net.SocketException: fd=1168: socket was closed on this end
at weblogic.socket.NTSocketMuxer.initiateIO(Native Method)
at
weblogic.socket.NTSocketMuxer.processSockets(NTSocketMuxer.java:632)
at
weblogic.socket.SocketReaderRequest.execute(SocketReaderRequest.java:23)

at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:137)

thanks,
Sanjay Ungarala