Read Timed Out

pz7...@my-deja.com

May 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/8/00
I'm doing some performance testing with weblogic server 5.1. I'm running
a java applet from my browser that opens a connection to a servlet. The
servlet then passes an object back to the applet. When I get a number
of request comming in at the same time the follwing error is seen in
the weblogic log file :
java.io.InterruptedIOException: Read timed out
at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead(Native Method)
at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:90)
at weblogic.socket.PostInputStream.read(PostInputStream.java:73)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletInputStreamImpl.read
(ServletInputStreamImpl.java:31)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.read(ObjectInputStream.java:1387)
at java.io.DataInputStream.readShort(DataInputStream.java:268)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readShort
(ObjectInputStream.java:1556)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readStreamHeader
(ObjectInputStream.java:724)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.<init>(ObjectInputStream.java:165)

Does anyone know what causes this problem. Is there specific weblogic
properties that can be set to fix this error ? Are there certain kernel
parameters that can be changed (I'm running on HPUX 11.0) ?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.