ArrayIndexOutOfBounds problem

Gary

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
Hi Folks,

I'm getting an ArrayIndexOutOfBounds error at seemingly random intervals.
The JDK is...

JDK - Solaris VM (build Solaris_JDK_1.2.2_05, native threads, sunwjit)

The Weblogic version 4.5.1 with Service pack 8 applied (Although the console
still says Service Pack 1)

The error only appears to occur with JIT enabled, we have another server
running the same Weblogic and JDK version and have not yet recreted this
problem.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Gary Parker

The Output is...

Wed May 03 13:10:36 GMT+01:00 2000:<E> <ServletContext-Servlets> Servlet
failed with RuntimeException
Wed May 03 13:10:36 GMT+01:00 2000:<E> <ServletContext-Servlets>
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Compiled Code)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(Compiled
Code)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(Compiled Code)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.invokeServlet(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.execute(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.ExecuteThread.run(Compiled Code)