java.lang.IllegalStateException: HttpSession

1 view

Bhavin Raichura

Oct 2, 2001, 1:10:43 AM10/2/01
Hi All,

I have installed Weblogic Server 6.1 on Windows 2000 Machine. I have created
new EJBDomain and EJBServer as an Administrative Server on the same machine.

Every thing is working fine. I can deploy my simple war applications on
that. But some times when I try to shutdown the EJBServer from the
Administration Console, I see Exceptions on the Command Window(cmd). The
exceptions are :

I dont understand why I am facing java.lang.IllegalStateException:
HttpSession is invalid Exception ?

Sep 27, 2001 4:15:25 PM IST EJBServer Info Management
Configuration changes for domain saved to the repository.
Sep 27, 2001 4:20:48 PM IST EJBServer Info Management
Configuration changes for domain saved to the repository.
Sep 27, 2001 4:24:23 PM IST EJBServer Info Management
Configuration changes for domain saved to the repository.
Sep 27, 2001 4:25:33 PM IST EJBServer Alert
WebLogicServer The disabling of server logins has been requested by
system
Sep 27, 2001 4:25:33 PM IST EJBServer Alert
WebLogicServer Server logins have been disabled.
Sep 27, 2001 4:25:33 PM IST EJBServer Alert
WebLogicServer Server shutdown has been requested by system
Sep 27, 2001 4:25:33 PM IST EJBServer Alert
WebLogicServer The shutdown sequence has been initiated.
Sep 27, 2001 4:25:33 PM IST EJBServer Info
WebLogicServer Server shutdown is commencing NOW and is irreversible.
Sep 27, 2001 4:25:35 PM IST EJBServer Info HTTP
[HTTP EJBServer] Unloading web app: console
Sep 27, 2001 4:25:35 PM IST EJBServer Error Kernel
ExecuteRequest failed
java.lang.IllegalStateException: HttpSession is invalid
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.session.SessionData.setAttribute(SessionData.java:
373)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.session.SessionData.putValue(SessionData.java:286)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.syncSession(ServletRequestImpl.
java:1845)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletCo
ntext.java:2435)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java
:1959)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:137)
Sep 27, 2001 4:25:36 PM IST EJBServer Info HTTP
[WebAppServletContext(5972035,console,/console)] FileServlet

: destroy

Can anybody help me out there ?

Thanks in advance.

Bhavin Raichura