Redirect http error messages in Weblogic to custom msg files

athooya

Jul 9, 2002, 12:13:37 PM7/9/02
Does anyone know how to set up Weblogic 6.1 to TRAP and REDIRECT http
404, 401 etc error messages to custom predefined html pages on the server ?? Here, WL takes http requests directly and outputs the results directly back to the browsers (not going through a proxy
server like IPlanet or other web servers).

So how do I trap HTTP error messages in WL and redirects them to my own custom error pages ??

Help!

Bob Lee

Jul 9, 2002, 12:27:09 PM7/9/02
Use the following elements in your web.xml:

<error-page>
<error-code>404</error-code>
<location>/error.jsp</location>
</error-page>

<error-page>
<error-code>401</error-code>
<location>/error.jsp</location>
</error-page>

Bob

"athooya" <ath...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

athooya

Jul 9, 2002, 12:15:06 PM7/9/02
Does anyone know how to set up Weblogic 6.1 to TRAP and REDIRECT http
500, 404, 401, 403 etc error messages to custom predefined html pages on the server ?? Here, WL takes http requests directly and outputs the results directly back to the browsers (not going through a proxy

Dimitri I. Rakitine

Jul 9, 2002, 4:03:30 PM7/9/02

Heng Cao

Jul 19, 2002, 10:07:36 PM7/19/02
But this is only for an application, how about for the whole
site? e.g.if I access some random url which doesn't exist,
and it is not belong to any application.

Thanks.

-Heng

"Bob Lee" <bob...@mastercard.com> wrote in message