One Solution to Exception java.net.ProtocolException: malformed HTTP headers

1 view

Ing. Jose Antonio

May 15, 2002, 2:18:36 PM5/15/02
Some I can help me with this problem? I have this exception when I call servlet on browser IE6.0:
********************************
Wed May 15 12:07:45 GMT-05:00 2002:<E> <HTTP> Servlet request terminated with IO
Exception:
java.net.ProtocolException: malformed HTTP headers
at weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.parseHttpHeaders(MuxableSocketHTTP.
java:526)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextManager.invokeServlet(Servlet
ContextManager.java:157)
at weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.invokeServlet(MuxableSocketHTTP.jav
a:380)
at weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.execute(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:268)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:129)
***********************************

Help Me!!!!!!!

Vinod Mehra

May 15, 2002, 5:41:44 PM5/15/02
Which WLS version?

Can you put a sniffer/proxy in between and check the headers going into
weblogic.
There could be some non standard header which that particular WLS version
doesn't support. 6.1 and 7.0 versions are more forgiving about that. Let me
know
which WLS version.

--Vinod.

"Ing. Jose Antonio" <satu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Vinod Mehra

May 15, 2002, 5:42:55 PM5/15/02
Oh your previous post says WLS 5.1. Can you check the incoming headers.

--Vinod.

"Vinod Mehra" <vme...@bea.com> wrote in message