HTTP Session is Invalid

John Bauer

Oct 15, 2001, 12:19:51 PM10/15/01
We are getting this error when load testing our application. It does not
appear to occur under light loading. Any ideas what could be causing this
error?

java.lang.IllegalStateException: HttpSession is invalid|portal
com.juniper.bus.statement.StatementException: code=-1,
StatementServlet.processListStatements; nested exception is:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: HttpSession is invalid
java.lang.IllegalStateException: HttpSession is invalid
at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Native Method)
at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.RuntimeException.<init>(Compiled Code)
at
java.lang.IllegalStateException.<init>(IllegalStateException.java:45)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.session.SessionData.getAttribute(Compiled Code)
at
com.juniper.app.statement.StatementServlet.processListStatements(Compiled
Code)