javax.mail.NoSuchProviderException: No provider for Address type: rfc822

Umesh Amre

Oct 7, 2002, 11:52:45 AM10/7/02
My development environment is Weblogic Server 6.0 And I have also included mail.jar and activation.jar in classpath.

The Send Mail Comoponent which I have developed is workin alright from Command Prompt on Window NT. i.e. I am able to send the attachment using the same component.

But, when I use the same component in Application, i.e. Weblogic runtime environment, I am getting below mentioned error.

javax.mail.NoSuchProviderException: No provider for Address type: rfc822
at javax.mail.Session.getTransport(Session.java:475)
at javax.mail.Transport.send0(Transport.java:154)
at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:80).

Please help.

Dimitri I. Rakitine

Oct 7, 2002, 3:59:12 PM10/7/02
Try the latest service pack - it used to be a problem with 5.1 and 6.0 -
javamail config files were missing
from the distribution.

"Umesh Amre" <umesh...@seepz.tcs.co.in> wrote in message

--