java.io.IOException: There is no process to read data written to a pipe.

seybaa

Sep 5, 2002, 3:28:12 AM9/5/02

I am using wls5.0 and sp09,the problem is that when the using
hit the close in the browser I get these errors, the same situation happen when
I just start the application,can anybody tell me how to solved this problem ?

Fri Aug 30 14:11:52 CEST 2002:<E> <HTTP> Connection failure
java.io.IOException: There is no process to read data written to a pipe.
at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(Native Method)
at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java(Compiled Code))
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ChunkUtils.writeChunks(ChunkUtils.java(Compiled
Code))
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ResponseHeaders.writeHeaders(ResponseHeaders.java(Compiled
Code))
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletResponseImpl.writeHeaders(ServletResponseImpl.java(Compiled
Code))
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletOutputStreamImpl.flush(ServletOutputStreamImpl.java(Compiled
Code))
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletOutputStreamImpl.finish(ServletOutputStreamImpl.java(Compiled
Code))
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletResponseImpl.finish(ServletResponseImpl.java(Compiled
Code))
at weblogic.socket.TunnelServlet.sendRetryResponse(TunnelServlet.java(Compiled
Code))
at weblogic.socket.JVMSocketHTTPServer.checkIsDead(JVMSocketHTTPServer.java(Compiled
Code))
at weblogic.socket.JVMSocketHTTPServer$TunnelScavenger.trigger(JVMSocketHTTPServer.java(Compiled
Code))
at weblogic.time.common.internal.ScheduledTrigger.executeLocally(ScheduledTrigger.java(Compiled
Code))
at weblogic.time.common.internal.ScheduledTrigger.execute(ScheduledTrigger.java(Compiled
Code))
at weblogic.time.server.ScheduledTrigger.execute(ScheduledTrigger.java(Compiled
Code))
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:129)