NullPointer in SessionData

Benjamin Yip

Apr 1, 2002, 11:26:37 PM4/1/02
After I logout from my default web-app (session.invalidate()), I got the
following exception when I try to logs in on the same browser:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.session.SessionData.<init>(SessionData.java:117)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.session.MemorySessionData.<init>(MemorySessionData
.ja
va:9)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.session.MemorySessionContext.getNewSession(MemoryS
ess
ionContext.java:19)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.getNewSession(ServletRequestImp
l.j
ava:2111)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.getSession(ServletRequestImpl.j
ava
:1925)

Any idea what causes this? Thanks.

Vinod Mehra

May 15, 2002, 7:28:00 PM5/15/02
Are you using 610SP2?

This problem has been fixed for 610sp3. Please contact support if you need a
patch
for 610sp2. Ref#CR064294.

Thanks,
--Vinod.