Failed to preload servlet

1 view

barak

Nov 7, 2004, 11:56:11 AM11/7/04

I'm running WLS8.1 SP2 in cluster configuration (Admin and managed
server for backend and admin and managed server for the frontend).
Currently, all servers are running in the same machine.

When trying to deploy Struts based application in the frontend managed
server, the following error is raised:
<Nov 7, 2004 4:56:21 PM IST> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101216> <Servlet:
"action" failed to preload on startup in Web application:
"DefaultWebApp".
javax.servlet.ServletException
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:906)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createInstances(ServletStubImpl.java:842)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:782)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3236)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlets(WebAppServletContext.java:3181)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadResources(WebAppServletContext.java:3154)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.HttpServer.preloadResources(HttpServer.java:654)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebService.preloadResources(WebService.java:483)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletInitService.resume(ServletInitService.java:30)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemManager.resume(SubsystemManager.java:131)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.resume(T3Srvr.java:964)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:359)
at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:32)

Deploying same app in non-cluster configuration is done OK.

Nothing is indicated in WLS logs. Can someone pass some suggestions to
what have I done wrong? How can I debug such problem?

Thanks,

Barak.