Weblogic and LDAP Configuration

1 view

sreekanth

Jan 2, 2002, 4:00:43 AM1/2/02
As Per Proof of concept. I am trying to integrate Weblogic6.1 and IPanet Directory Server 5.0. I am able to c all ldap users in Weblogic. But i am facing problem when i passed LDAP user and password for authentication thru a program..
following is the error..

Error: Login Exception on authenticate, java.lang.SecurityException: Authenticat
ion for user SYalamanchili denied in realm weblogic
Authentication Failed: Unexpected Exception, Authentication Failed
javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: Authentication Failed
at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.login(LoginContext.java:240)
at hps.jaas.SampleClient.main(SampleClient.java:82)

Gokula Krishnan

Jan 3, 2002, 5:13:23 AM1/3/02
Can u please explain about the type of realm used to get the users.
Also check whether u have associated the user under a particular role.

I am sure that u r using realm V1.

with regards,
Gokul.