List Users problem

John McTeague

Jul 31, 2003, 3:49:28 AM7/31/03

I have added approx 500 users through a small batch program to the default embedded
ldap realm in weblogic. When I go to list all the users throw the console, no
users are displayed, and I get the following error in the log:

netscape.ldap.LDAPException: error result (4); Sizelimit exceeded
at weblogic.ldap.EmbeddedLDAPConnection.search(EmbeddedLDAPConnection.java:950)

I know the users are actually in ldap since I can see (some of ) them in an LDAP
browser, plus I can log into my applications with any of them, Id just like to
be able to see (and administer) them via the weblogic console.

Is there some configuration of the embedded ldap server that will allow me to
see them all?