NoAccessRuntimeException and poliecies

Jason

Feb 19, 2003, 3:55:46 PM2/19/03

Hello,

I've recenlty deployed a custom connector in WebLogic 7.0 When I try to access
it I get the following stack trace shown below. According to the documentation
the default policy for EIS Access (connector) grants access to the 'everyone'
group. It seems then that I shouldn't be getting this exception but I am. I've
tried adding additional access for the user 'admctruser1' but to no avail. I'm
really stuck here. If anyone has any thoughts I'd really appreciate it! Thanks
in advance for any responses.

-Jason

weblogic.management.NoAccessRuntimeException: Access not allowed for subject:
principals=[admctruser1], on ResourceType: ConnectorConnectionRuntime Action:
register, Target: null
at weblogic.management.internal.Helper$IsAccessAllowedPrivilegeAction.run(Helper.java:2012)
at weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.runAs(SecurityServiceManager.java:721)
at weblogic.management.internal.Helper.isAccessAllowed(Helper.java:1857)
at weblogic.management.internal.RemoteMBeanServerImpl.registerMBean(RemoteMBeanServerImpl.java:203)
at weblogic.management.runtime.RuntimeMBeanDelegate.register(RuntimeMBeanDelegate.java:94)
at weblogic.management.runtime.RuntimeMBeanDelegate.<init>(RuntimeMBeanDelegate.java:83)
at weblogic.connector.common.internal.ConnectionRuntimeMBeanImpl.<init>(ConnectionRuntimeMBeanImpl.java:30)
at weblogic.connector.common.internal.ConnectionPool.makeResources(ConnectionPool.java:1010)
at weblogic.connector.common.internal.ConnectionPool.getConnection(ConnectionPool.java:1708)
at weblogic.connector.common.internal.ConnectionPoolManager.getConnection(ConnectionPoolManager.java:163)