NegativeArraySizeException

James Green

Sep 29, 2003, 4:36:13 PM9/29/03

We recently migrated our portal app from portal 4.0 to portal 7.0 (server is running
in Unix). Since we moved into 7.0 we have begun to see the following error.
I haven't been able to pin it down but it does seem to have to do with SSL. Not
sure if it matters or not but we are using an Oracle database along with data
obsfuscation (to encrypt data in the database). Any help at all would be greatly
appreciated, even if all you can do is point me in a general direction.

thanks,

james

<Sep 22, 2003 11:42:33 PM EDT> <Error> <kernel> <000802> <ExecuteRequest failed
java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException
java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException
at com.certicom.tls.record.Util.readBytesLength16(Unknown Source)
at com.certicom.tls.record.ReadHandler.readRecord(Unknown Source)
at com.certicom.tls.record.ReadHandler.readUntilHandshakeComplete(Unknown Source)
at com.certicom.tls.interfaceimpl.TLSConnectionImpl.completeHandshake(Unknown
Source)
at com.certicom.net.ssl.CerticomContextWrapper.forceHandshakeOnAcceptedSocket(Unknown
Source)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.SSLListenThread$1.execute(SSLListenThread.java:399)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:213)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:189)

Peter

Sep 30, 2003, 2:06:02 PM9/30/03

"James Green" <jgr...@nuwavesolutions.com> wrote in message
It sounds similar to an existing problem that has been fixed in SP2. You may
want to check
with support - the CR is CR108028.