AuditLogFileException while starting a managed server

Vijay

Nov 15, 2002, 4:14:06 PM11/15/02

Hi all,

I implemented custom JAAS authentication for WLS 7.0 server and console. There
are no issues with a standalone or single server in the domain. When testing an
AdminServer with a managed server, I could still start the Admin Server without
any problem after configuring the security realm. I got the following errors while
starting the managed server. I tested with both servers on the same machine.

Any help would be appreciated.

<Server failed during initialization. Exception:weblogic.security.service.AuditLogFileException:
Couldn't rename C:\bea7\user_projects\deletedomain\.\DefaultAuditRecorder.log
to C:\bea7\user_projects\deletedomain\.\DefaultAuditRecorder.log2598.old
weblogic.security.service.AuditLogFileException: Couldn't rename C:\bea7\user_pr
ojects\deletedomain\.\DefaultAuditRecorder.log to C:\bea7\user_projects\deletedo
main\.\DefaultAuditRecorder.log2598.old
at weblogic.security.service.AuditLogFile.<init>(AuditLogFile.java:98)
at weblogic.security.providers.audit.DefaultAuditProviderImpl.createLogF
ile(DefaultAuditProviderImpl.java:106)
at weblogic.security.providers.audit.DefaultAuditProviderImpl.initialize
(DefaultAuditProviderImpl.java:89)
at weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.createSecurityProvid
er(SecurityServiceManager.java:1752)