Custom Security Provider impossible to remove the MBean Jar File

1 view

Tiggy

May 21, 2003, 9:44:16 AM5/21/03
I am currently developping a custom security provider for Weblogic. I
have deploy my Mbean File Jar on a remote server weblogic running on
solaris. NO authentication provider for this security provider has
been defined in the console, it means there is no link with this
security provider. Nevertheless, when I remove the MJF the server
crashes when starting:

<...>
<May 21, 2003 3:37:08 PM CEST> <Critical> <WebLogicServer> <000364>
<Server failed during initialization.
Exception:weblogic.management.configuration.ConfigurationException: -
with nested exception:
[javax.management.MBeanException: Commo type:
be.fgov.minfin.ccff.security.provider.CCFFSimpleSampleAuthenticator is
not loaded. Checks MJFs.]
javax.management.MBeanException: Commo type:
be.fgov.minfin.ccff.security.provider.CCFFSimpleSampleAuthenticator is
not loaded. Checks MJFs.
at weblogic.management.commo.CommoModelMBean.load(CommoModelMBean.java:588)
at weblogic.management.commo.Commo.initInstances(Commo.java:241)
at weblogic.management.commo.Commo.init(Commo.java:125)
at weblogic.management.AdminServerAdmin.initializeCommo(AdminServerAdmin.java:477)
at weblogic.management.AdminServerAdmin.initialize(AdminServerAdmin.java:108)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.initialize1(T3Srvr.java:659)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.initialize(T3Srvr.java:589)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:277)
at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:32)
<...>

I have been looking through all the config file where the MJF
(removed) could be linked but I did not find anything.

I am really confused because with my local weblogic running on
win2000, there is no problem to remove this MJF.

Thx in advance,
tiggy

Satya Ghattu

May 21, 2003, 10:31:46 PM5/21/03
to Tiggy
Tiggy,
Remove the userConfig directory under your domain directory. That should
fix the problem.

Thanks,
~satya