javax.management.ServiceNotFoundException

David Uribe

Jun 13, 2003, 7:31:49 PM6/13/03

I've created a required iPlanet Authenticator and I can read the users and groups
of my iPlanet
erver 5.1 from WLS Console; however, I can't change the password, I can't remove
users, etc
rom the WLS Console. The Server put that Exception:

javax.management.ServiceNotFoundException: operation removeUser execution not
supported from descriptor data
at javax.management.modelmbean.RequiredModelMBean.invoke(RequiredModelMBean.java:1183)

What could be the error?

Paul Patrick

Aug 3, 2003, 11:02:17 AM8/3/03
The iPlanet Authenticator does not support the management of users, similar
to developing a realm in 6.x that did not implement the "ManageableRealm"
interface.

Paul Patrick

"David Uribe" <david...@eds.com> wrote in message