Change password system ??

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

gnt_ssj

未读,
2004年1月9日 05:26:082004/1/9
收件人

I'm using WLServer 7.0 and I have changed system password in WL console with managed
servers active. When I stop and start admin server it doesn't start. I need stop
all managed servers to start admin server. ¿Is it necessary to stop all managed
servers when I change system password to re-start admin server? ¿How can I change
system password, with managed servers active, and when I stop only admin server
and start it, it runs?

Thanks a lot,

Santi

Peter

未读,
2004年1月12日 09:44:582004/1/12
收件人

"gnt_ssj" <sbal...@caixapenedes.com> wrote in message

> I'm using WLServer 7.0 and I have changed system password in WL console
with managed
> servers active. When I stop and start admin server it doesn't start.

What error are you getting that prevents the admin server from starting?

GNT

未读,
2004年1月22日 13:30:272004/1/22
收件人

I've got WL7.0 When I change system password from console, when Managed servers
are runnig, I stop admin server and start it again but it doesn't run. I need
stop all Managed servers to start Admin server with new password. Is it necessary?

The admin server error when I start it after I change password is:

<22-ene-04 19:21:58 CET> <Error> <EmbeddedLDAP> <171516> <Could not get exclusive
access to the embedded LDAP data files directory: .\admin\ldap\ldapfiles>
<22-ene-04 19:21:58 CET> <Critical> <WebLogicServer> <000364> <Server failed during
initialization. Exception:weblogic.server.ServiceFailureException: Could not get
exclusive access to emb
edded LDAP data files due to existing server
weblogic.server.ServiceFailureException: Could not get exclusive access to embedded
LDAP data files due to existing server
at weblogic.ldap.EmbeddedLDAP.ensureExclusiveAccess(EmbeddedLDAP.java:899)
at weblogic.ldap.EmbeddedLDAP.initialize(EmbeddedLDAP.java:204)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.initialize1(T3Srvr.java:717)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.initialize(T3Srvr.java:594)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:282)
at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:32)

<22-ene-04 19:21:58 CET> <Emergency> <WebLogicServer> <000342> <Unable to initialize
the server: Fatal initialization exception
Throwable: weblogic.server.ServiceFailureException: Could not get exclusive access
to embedded LDAP data files due to existing server
weblogic.server.ServiceFailureException: Could not get exclusive access to embedded
LDAP data files due to existing server

Thank you for your help. I don't know to do.

Peter

未读,
2004年1月23日 08:22:542004/1/23
收件人

"GNT" <sbal...@caixapenedes.com> wrote in message

Check to make sure that the admin server process has actually exited. This
error message indicates that
the process is still around and still has the lock that is used to ensure
that only one process has access
to the embedded ldap data files.

0 个新帖子